Thursday 27 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy (2nd)

 Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, And hello. Greeting's to all of you bloggers today i am showing you my sick sentences and my healthy sentences. For example my sick sentences are just plain old sentences with no descriptive words in it. But in my Healthy sentences there a lot of adjectives,Wow words and other stuff like that. Have you ever come paired to things together? If you have then make sure to comment what you did in class or out of class. Here are my Sick Sentences

SICK SENTENCES...

The Big Giant opened his mouth to eat something or someone. As he opened his mouth he yelled,His Head was a grey color.He was really big and angry!

That was my Sick Sentences let's see if i can compare it with my healthy sentences!

Healthy Sentences...

The Immense Giant opened his mouth as wide as he could and yelled. His yell was as loud as a Rouring lion.  Angrily he shook of all the grass that was on him and swept it away. By the facials that the giant was making you could tell he was madly angry!

As you could see I compared both of the sentences and which one do you think is better? the Healthy or the Sick Sentences make sure you comment which one you think. Have a great 48 hours of more learning before Monday. Stay safe and stay kind. BLOG YA LATER😁

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Saies! I really enjoyed reading your sentences.
    I also said that he yelled like a roaring lion. But its OK I said a fierce lion roar. Obviously the healthy sentences! The healthy ones are so different compared to the sick sentences. Maybe in your 1st healthy sentences you could replace yelled.

    Thanks for sharing you learning. You stay safe as well, and your already kind!
    BLOG YA LATER👍Lani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Leilani, Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog i hope you make your way to school me and dreah are really excited to see you maybe soon. Thank you for the feed back I did not copy the roaring lion i just thought of it and if you used it in your text that is fine because that is a really cool simile! Hops to see you soon😀👍😁(´・ω・`)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.