Tuesday 25 August 2020

My covid-19 walk to the duck pond

 Kia Ora and welcome to another one of my blog posts. Today i am blogging about my walk to the duck pond with my Mum and Brother. On a nice and sunny day in lock down we had nothing to do because it was covid-19 so my Mum thought of a great idea to go to the duck pond and see all ducklings and experience the nature and daylight. So i took my skate board and my Brother(Memphys) took his scooter and my mum walked. We drove by car to the duck pond and we walked around it. Once i was afraid of the geese when i was 5 but then i got over my fear and enjoyed my time there it was really cool instead of staying on my device all day. I also saw baby ducks called (Ducklings) they were newborns and they had just came a few weeks ago from the looks of it. I had spotted a tui one of NZ's native birds. It was in a kowhai tree like the one at school, I saw swans there they were black swans swimming with their baby's it was really fun because it was hot and sunny that is what made it so fun and cool. Here are some pictures of my day at the Duck pond. 



I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures her is a question for you ti answer in the comments down below. Have you ever been to a duck pond or the Mo tat duck pond the one next to Mo tat. I hope you have a good rest of the week see you next week on Monday! Stay safe and stay kind ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

2 comments:

  1. Morena, Persaies
    Thank you for sharing your outing to the duck pond. Was this trip to Western Springs(next to Motat)? I have been to Western Springs a number of times and have always enjoyed seeing all of the baby ducks, swans, geese and sometimes rabbits.
    Do you know what a baby swan is called? If not, perhaps you could research that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA ORA! persaies
    My name is Neena and I am in room 24. I like the Tui it is very beautiful. What was your favourite part about the walk to the duck pond?
    Blog you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.