Thursday 12 December 2019

Summer learning Journey activity 1

1. The water Project was helping the other Country's  buy digging holes into the ground and Providing the other Country's to now have water from a lake near bye                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 2. They are also helping buy getting people to donate money for fresh clan water ton get for the other country's so they wouldn't have to dig a hole in the ground to get some water.




Thank you for Reading 

Have a good day I hope you learnt the message blog you later. 

4 comments:


  1. Mōrena Persaies, I hope you are having a good day!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for your blog post about The Water Project, what an amazing organisation! Your description of what they do was clear and informative. I’ve visited some countries like India and Thailand where you have to boil the water before you drink it or buy bottled water from the store, which takes a lot more effort than just getting it out of the tap!

    Aren’t we lucky to live in New Zealand where our water is clean and healthy! Water is my favourite drink funnily enough, what is yours?

    Thank you so much for writing such an awesome post about The Water Project, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Keep working on the teaser week activities and on the 16th of December you can start the Week 1 activities.

    Have a great rest of your day!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please post more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure i have just been busy i am sorry

      Delete
  3. WOW! I like how you are helping other countrys. Blog yA later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.