Thursday 28 November 2019

Culture festival

On Saturday the 23rd of November my school and a lot of other school's went to the Cultural festival at Rocket Park. The first performance that was performed at the Culture Festival was our school's Kapa Haka group they had opened the whole of the  Cultural festival. But then half way though the performance I had to go and get ready for my Cultural group which is the Nuiean group that is the 3rd group to perform on stage. When it was time for my group to Perform on stage me and the other 3 leaders had to go to the back of the crowd so we can call our chants that we had to call I was one of the leaders. After my performance I went to go and hang out with my friend Kylah and my cousins Jayla,Alexis,Biggie and my older cousin Jermiiah we all went to go and get 5$ Snow Cones. Then a few minutes later We had to go home because me and my little brother Memphys had eaten and performed. Thank you for reading my blog I hope you have a really good week blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.