Thursday 14 November 2019

Tread lightly

On Tuesday the 12th of November me and Room 7 went to the Tread lightly activity's . The Tread lightly activity's are when we find out what goes down the drain. So there are 3 activity's that we did The first activity that my group did first was we went looking around the whole school finding drains and how many drains there were in total. My groups 2nd activity was that we went to the tread lightly van and we figured out what goes in the wright place. For my groups last and final activity was in  the hall what we did in the hall was we saw what goes down the drain and how it goes down the drain. And the other activity that was also part of our groups 3rd one was that we had the VR glasses witch are vertural reality glasses are when you look through the glasses and see what is in a place or under something. What our group looked at are rubbish under water and how it is infecting our ocean. Blog you later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Lucas I am in Room 22. I really liked your blog post about tread lightly. I remember doing something like that. Next time you should add some pictures. Come check out my blog @https://odslucasc.blogspot.co.nz.
    Bye By Lucas🏀🏀🏀🏈🏈🏈

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.