Friday 21 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy (1st)

 Kia Ora this is Persaies here with another post, this post is about my prompt {Sick vs Healthy} what we have to do as a class we have to make a sick sentence but then we change it around to a healthy sentence!.I hope you enjoy my sick vs Healthy sentences.


Sick sentences.

moving across the hot dessert were there was no water "how ever could we live" said the mother on board of the ship. Coming out of no were there is a storm a dark cloud comes into the sky and SWOOSH everything is gone.

Healthy sentences.

Drifting, Across the blazing hot dessert were there was no refreshment and no water to drink. "Oh my were is water we need water it is so hot out here" shouted the mother with anger. Suddenly coming out of no where there is a dark thunder cloud going to explode like a volcano erupting. SWOOSH everything had disapiered like a mistery.

As you could see in those sentences i added more adjectives in my healthy and less in my sick sentences. Comment which one you think is better Healthy or Sick. BLOG YA LATER.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.