Friday 4 September 2020

How I Feel Back At School!

 FakaLofa Lahi Atu bloggers!

Welcome back to another blog post of mine. Today I am talking to you guys about how I feel back at school. I feel great being back at school because I get to see my friends and play sports at the moment you would see me either at the junior or senior courts playing basketball with my Friends having fun. I am also very happy to be at school because I love to do math and learn more stuff in school time! Are you having a great time in school? BLOG YA LATERšŸ‘

1 comment:

  1. Hi Persaies Nice job on your blog post being back at school Its a bit odd to be back at school after 2 weeks of lockdown I guess im having a good time back at school to be honest i dont have friends but its good to be back in class.
    Whats the best part of being back at school for you?
    You can check out my blog by clicking This
    Blog you later
    Hiero

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.