Friday 12 June 2020

My elephant research.


Kia Ora amazing learner's, Welcome back to another one of my blog posts. This is my google slide about Elephants in my Slide it contains/ Facts about elephants, A vote that you could vote for, Links to all different kinds of my work, And lastly there is images that gives you some hints of what the text is telling you. Here is a question for you to answer! Have you ever done something like this before like for E.G/ have you ever done a Google Slide based on one animal that you are learning about in class?
Answer my question in the comments down bellow. Have a good week at school.
BLOG YA LATER!😁

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Persaies,it is Isabella-Charis from room 25.I think that is a piece of art or should I say a slide.Thank you for teaching me lots of new thing about Elephants I didn't know how to tell the difference's of a female or a male Elephant.
    If moa's were alive would they be bigger then giraffes?
    Thank you for sharing.Blog ya later!
    Here is my facts https://odsisabellas.blogspot.com/2020/06/facts-about-elephants.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.