Tuesday 16 June 2020

Fun with Non-Newtonian fluids!

Yesterday room 24 and I had done a amazing science experiment. We were exploring,Questioning and Observing what we had made. We firstly watched a little clip about this science experiment and it was call Ooblek. And i was buddy's with my best budd dreah! me and her were working together and we both thought that it was a really fun thing to do. Dreah and i Discovered that if you don't put a lot of pressure on then your finger/hand will simply sink into the liquid, and when you apply lots of Pressure then it is a solid. Have you ever tried anything like this before? Dreah and i were so excited to try this when the class packed up. we were so caried away we had to do it at home so we went home and tried it we were amazed that it actually worked! And also make sure to check out my best budd's blog Dreah's Blog! Here are some photos about what we did.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Persaies my name is Melnina from Room 25. I like your blog post about the Ooblek I remember when I did something like this before and it was very fun.
    Thanks for sharing your learning you should come and check out my blog
    My blog
    Blog you later
    Melnina

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.