Friday 20 September 2019

Garden to table

Hello yesterday on Wednesday my class  had garden to table in the last block I was in the kitchen group and the culture we were making was India my group was with a lady called Hannah she was one of the other lady's daughter.My group was making the  carrot salad.Me and Emacyn was grating the carrots and the beat root and some other vegetable I had a very fun time cooking I really really enjoyed what i made.Thank you for reading my blog post Blog you later. (reminder This was from last term reminder)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Persaies I really liked your blog post about Your Garden to Table I remember when we done Garden to Table it was fun because some of the food was nice. What was your favourite group Gardening or cooking?

    Thanks for sharing your learning check out my blog @ http://odsmatthrewm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matthew my favourite group was cooking because I got to make different kinds of foods thank you for reading my blog.I will make sure to check out your blog. blog you later.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.