Friday 22 May 2020

Character web about Bradley chalkers.

Kia Ora.
This week my class room 24 and I have been reading a book called there's a boy in a girls' bathroom. this is my character web of the main character Bradley Chalkers. This book is about Bradley Chalkers  and his friend called Jeff fish kin. I have got some questions for you to answer in the comments.!
1. How would you describe Bradley Chalkers?
2.Have you ever read this book before.
3. What do you think Bradley Chalkers does in the mean time?
4.How would you describe Jeff fish kin.

Thank you for  i hope you enjoyed  my blog post. I hope you get a chance to read it. It is a really good book. Have a good and safe rest of the week. Blog ya later. see you in the n next post BYE!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Kylah and I am in Room 8 at Owairaka District School I really liked your blog post about Bradley Chalker. I remember doing this 2 days ago in class. I have a question for u if u knew who bradley chalker was would u be his friend? would u give him a dollar so he won't spit on u?. Go check out my blog and see what i did press on the lnk that says my blog My blog w Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. nic it is memphys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Memphys my thank you for the comment i hope you are doing good in your class!. i hope you have a good rest of your day see ya later bye.

      Delete
  3. Hello my name is Tai and I would describe Bradley Chalkers as a annoying brat.
    No I have not read this book yet but I would love to read it.
    How long do you think is going to happen with Bradley Chalkers and Jeff fish kin friendship is going to last?
    bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.